Friday, July 2, 2010

Three days in crazy camp in Melaka

For the first time in my life, I have a chance to follow up my first camp at outside of johor . I was involving with the school program in the course of the leadership at Kem Rabiahtul Adawiyah at Empangan Durian Tunggal , Melaka . I just wondered how is the camp to be? And I also did not know what the activity they organize . But after I arrived with the 78 participants, the first thing that they( the facilitator of camp) do were shocking everyone including me . They order us to take out of our own handphone because the rule of the camp is participant cannot bring or using handphone . So, hate or not, every participant who bring the handphone to the camp to be taken away and will be return until the programme end . After that shocking moment, some participant feel want to go back to home but they cannot do anything except to be strong enough to undergo leadership camp for 3 days . At night, the programme was started and getting to know each other between the facilitator and ourself . Other than that, all participant was being divided into seven group and each group has its own leader . So, I did not want to miss a chance to be a leader in my group . My lucked was on that day that I have been selected by my friend as a leader of group five . I will use this opportunity to showing that I also can be a good leader and importantly to increase my ability to lead my own group with high discipline . In day two, the activity that being held was very challenging and extreme . Every group with accompany by the facilitator to walk to the jungle . At the beginning, me and my teammate was so excited . But, it was so horrible and exhausted after we finnish the activity . In second night, the activity beginning to test ourself mental and our spirit . In the second time, we were order to enter the jungle at midnight with our own self to walk to the jungle . We do not allow to bring torchligt or being accompany by our friend . Just with ourself only without being accompany . At the same time, I see many participants having worried and afraid to walk to the jungle at night . But the test is test . If you want to be leader, you should have a high spirit and did not afraid of anything or what else . To continue my story, I am the last person to enter the jungle at 12.30 a.m . At the beginning, I was being relaxed and do not afraid what going to happen to me . I only remember the last word from my facilitator to follow the light signal to avoid from being lost in the jungle . After a while walking in the jungle, I noticed that I being watched and followed by 'something ' behind me . I started to be frightened and my body was so cold . Suddenly , i heard some sorrow voice say PATAH BALIKKKK.........( go back) . I thought it was a sound of ghost who want play with me . At the time, I trying to control my emosion and avoid to remember the sound . I just to keep walk and walk until I find the way to reach the last checkpoint . In my way to the last checkpoint, I was being disturb by three or four ghost like the zombie . I ignore the disturb, and accidently I heard a voice of my friend waiting for me at last checkpoint . After I reach checkpoint, I knew that some participant do not reach the last checkpoint and the facilitator try to find the person who lost in the jungle . But at the end everyone is safe . We were given a rest and we were overslept . In last day at the camp, several activity were being held and the programme end at 11.00 a.m . We were order to be packing all of our item in our room and ready to go to home . In the mean time, the facilitator returning all of our handphone that have been taken away . I am glad that I succeeded this programme with joy . This was truely a great experiences in my life and I will use it to face a difficulty in the future . THE END .
( I want to apologize for my bad writting in english language . Thanks who glad to read my real story)

3 comments:

  1. waww...percubaan penulisan dlm b.inggeris yang baik..teruskan usaha saudara..
    dan..aktiviti2 yang dijalankan dalam kem tue sememangnya menarik..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. terima kasih . Dalam usaha nak membaiki penulisan dalam bahasa inggeris . Minta-minta dapat A+ masa SPM nanti .

    ReplyDelete